I don’t know about you, but there is at least one person in my house who is a fan of all types of motor car racing. From F1 (which I actually enjoy watching) to NASCAR he is interested in it all. I blame his dad and grandfather for this fascination with all things racing but I suspect it is quite the norm with boys of all ages. I recently had a custom request to put together something for a little guy’s 3rd birthday party. Mom wanted a race theme but nothing “character” related and I lucked out and found these adorable car stickers on the cheap. I think they turned out quite fun, and wanted to share in case you might want to make a few of your own!
- Race Car Stickers – 2 stickers per topper (these cute 3D ones came from Dollar Tree)
- Optional: glue (low temp hot glue or craft glue)
- Place first sticker laying face down on a flat surface
- Place toothpick near the bottom of the sticker, making sure to leave .25 inch or so of the toothpick on the sticker’s surface.
- Optional Step in case your stickers are a bit heavier: Apply glue to the back of the sticker
- Carefully place the second sticker over the back of the first pressing firmly to “lock” the toothpick in place.
- Let dry completely and enjoy!
If you don’t want to make your own…I got a bit carried away so I have one additional set listed in my Etsy shop.