- March 21st, 2011
Today I have a super quick, super inexpensive, yet fun way to add a bit of Easter sparkle to cakes, cupcakes, sandwiches, or any yummy treat!
- Easter Egg Stickers – 2 for each topper to be made, I picked up mine from the local dollar store. You can use other types of stickers just make sure they are symmetrical so they line up correctly when you reverse the one for the back.
- Remove one sticker from the sheet and carefully adhere your toothpick to the stick back. Make sure the toothpick is centered.
- Remove a second, same sized sticker and carefully line up the edges with the back of the first sticker.
- Press down around the edges to seal everything firmly. Don’t worry if your edges don’t line up exactly, you can always trim with a pair of scissors if necessary.
- Repeat and Enjoy decorating your yummy treats!
Cost Estimate: $1 & up
Stickers – $1.00 from local dollar store, but you could use stickers you already own just make sure they are symmetrical
Toothpicks – Free – On Hand